Friday, July 08, 2011

Tool # 6

Share your thoughts on how you see the tools being integrated into your classroom. How do you see them encouraging participation?

I saw many of the tools as to difficult for Pre-K children to use, but I think they can be exposed to Voxipop in the classroom with each of them recording a response to a question. If parents are able this could be used for students to record from home on a given homework assignment.

The tool I found most beneficial was Skype for teachers. I found it very interesting to possibly share a project or response from another classroom from somewhere in the world. One project I found was classes sharing a performance of a play. One class could learn a play, make costumes and perform for the partner class. Then you reverse the project.

No comments: