Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Welcome to Mr. O'Quinn's PK class!

This is going to be an exciting year as we learn together. I can't wait to meet the students and parents that will make up our classroom community of learners.

All of the students already have something in common with Mr. O'Quinn, we are all NEW to Rummel Creek this year. We will learn together how to do things the Rummel Creek way.

Hi parents, I wanted to let you know that even though I am new to Rummel Creek, I am not new to the classroom. I am starting my 22nd year in the classroom and 9th year in PK. I love teaching young children and providing them with a solid educational foundation.

Please contact me if you ever have a question or just need information.

Let's work together to have a wonderful year.
Mr. O'Quinn

No comments: